Beginning January 1, 2022, per the Sonoma County Junior College District Board of Trustees Resolution 21-21, all employees and volunteers who access District sites are required to provide proof of full vaccination.
The district will maintain a record of the employee’s or volunteer's vaccination status, and District Partners who access district worksites must also provide vaccine status information using this process.
This effort is necessary to reduce COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations in Sonoma County, and to protect our community from COVID-19.
Vaccine Verification Submission Information
To receive approval to access district worksites, please provide proof of an accepted COVID-19 vaccination, or if not vaccinated you must have a qualifying exemption based on medical or religious grounds.
The district will accept any of the following forms of proof of vaccine which must be uploaded with your Vaccination Status Verification Form:
- A digital record, which can be obtained from the State of CA COVID Vaccine Registry (Preferred)
- You will need to enter your first and last name, date of birth, and an email or phone number that may be associated with your vaccine record. The digital record you will receive includes a QR code that when scanned by a SMART Health Card reader will display the required information. Save your digital record to a phone or computer to upload to this form.
- A scan or photocopy of your paper vaccine card
- Documentation of COVID-19 vaccination from a health care provider
- Documentation of vaccination from another Employer who is also subject to Sonoma County Health Order C19-26
If you have questions regarding how to get proof of your vaccine record, please go to the California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record website for additional information and to download your Digital Vaccine Record. You may save your digital vaccine record to any computer or electronic device for safekeeping and then upload it to the Vaccine Verification Form.
Submit Online Here
Employee and Volunteer Vaccination Status Verification Form
Vaccine Scheduling Information
SRJC supports vaccination as an effective method for preventing both transmission and serious illness or death from COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, please consider being vaccinated against COVID-19.
Please schedule your vaccination through SHS, your personal medical provider, or other county vaccine provider. Visit the Sonoma County Health Vaccine Clinics Calendar for a schedule of available vaccine clinics in Sonoma County, or call 707-527-4445 to request a free vaccination appointment with SRJC’s Student Health Services.
At this time, boosters are not required to comply with SRJC’s vaccine requirement, but they may be required in the future, based on guidance from the CDC and other health agencies. Please consider getting a booster if you are eligible and have not already.
Exemptions to the requirements for Spring 2022 will be carefully considered when based on law for approved medical and religious reasons. You should expect the exemption process to take a minimum of two weeks for submission and review. Depending on the volume of requests, processing may take longer.
- Use this form for medical exemption requests.
- Use this form for religious exemption requests.
If you are approved for medical or religious exemption to the District vaccine requirement, you may be required to follow District imposed safety precautions deemed necessary to protect you, your colleagues, students, and the District’s community from COVID-19.
For additional assistance or questions, please contact the Human Resources' Employee Health and Safety Office (EH&S) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (707) 527-4803.